Powered by Blogger.

Mushroom Casserole!

 Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hello Everyone! (:

I'm doing an experiment on being a vegetarian.I haven't officially declared myself a vegetarian yet, but I would like to say I definitely am experimenting with some vegetarian recipes. I might possible convert from a meat eater to a vegetarian! If you are curious about my reasoning for this it's not because of the animals. I have been raised in an old fashioned Italian household and meat is the staple of ALL meals. However, I think that capitalism is very nasty and I think that the meat industry has hurt our environment and has hurt us when it comes to our health.

So onto the vegetarian recipe :)

Last night's dinner was quick.. easy.

For the original recipe click here...



Cream of Mushroom Casserole

Ingredients:

1 Bag frozen Spinach
1 can of Chickpeas
1 Can of cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup of fresh sliced cooked mushrooms
1 cup cooked rice
2 TB of breadcrumbs
1/2 cup of cheese (I used mozzarella)

Directions:

Make sure you preheat the oven to 350 degrees and thaw the spinach. Combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Put into a 8x8 casserole dish, top with cheese and breadcrumbs... and heat for about 25-30 minutes.
I seasoned everything with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.

It's a very quick and easy recipe that you can make after a long day!




xoxo Anna

What are some of your favorite casseroles?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP