Powered by Blogger.

First Post :)

 Monday, April 18, 2011

I have a new obsession..... LARABARS!

I use to be afraid of their high calorie content, but I've grown to really love them and understand it's 100% natural ingredients. These bars are nothing to be afraid of!


I only buy them when they are on sale, so I try to buy them in bulk as you can see!


I bought at least one of every flavor at the store today. They were on sale 10 for 10!

I've only tried one flavor so far, today as a mid-morning snack I decided to try the Apple Pie flavor. I'm not really an apple flavored fan.



However I really enjoyed this. The apple flavor didn't overpower anything. It was great, just enough cinnamon. I would definitely buy this one again! Larabars are the only bars that I can taste are real. Their ingredient list has no less then about 5 ingredients and majority of them contain only two!


Dinner tonight will be a cream of mushroom casserole Recipe to come (:

xoxo
Anna

Have you tried Larabars before? What's your favorite flavor? Does the high calorie content scare you?

3 comments:

Simply Life April 18, 2011 at 5:26 PM  

I tried these not too long ago and really liked them!

Stefanie Mockler April 18, 2011 at 6:58 PM  

I eat a larabar every single day for an afternoon snack! Right now my favorite flavor is blueberry muffin! :)

Andrea April 18, 2011 at 7:34 PM  

Love your blog layout! :) I was intimidated by the calorie content when first trying Larabars too and to be honest, I still usually only eat half at a time rather than the whole bar at once! My favorite is definitely chocolate chip cookie dough! :D

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP